The 37th Annual Fairfax Festival
Coming June 14th & 15th, 2014 - 11:00 – 6:00
The Poster Contest is ON! Click here for submission guidelines and rules.
Poster contest deadline is APRIL 14, 2014!
The Fairfax Festival spans Bolinas Park, Peri Park, the Pavilion, and the Central Ballfield. Highlights of the 2014 Festival include:
- Family Film Night in the Ballfield – Fri, June 13th 8:00 pm
- Parade through Downtown Fairfax – Saturday, 10am
- 3 Stages of Music, plus a Kid’s stage!
- Flea market and Arts and Crafts
- Eco Products and Services in the Pavilion
- Organic Wine Tasting Tent, Great Beer, and Delicious Food!
- A Community Celebration of Friends, Family and Neighbors
- Fun and food for kids in the Ballfield
Welcome to the 37th annual Fairfax Festival, Marin’s premier community celebration. The Fairfax festival embodies the values that are dear to all Marinites: community, family, social responsibility, sustainability and, of course, a great party. So join us for the parade at 10 AM on Saturday, then enjoy two days of celebrating the good things in life and in Fairfax. Hear great local music at three stages, shop for crafts and flea market treasures, enjoy fresh, wholesome food, entertain the kid’s in our expanded children’s area, and ponder social and environmental issues at the Ecofest. The festival offers something for everyone who attends.
The festival is put on by a volunteers group of your friends and neighbors. We take special pride in being a 100% volunteer group (no outside promoter needed). So come enjoy our hometown event, and be sure to support your local craftspeople, artists, flea marketers, breweries, and food purveyors.Richard Pedemonte Festival Chairman